Robustly constructed from stainless steel, these 7 giant silver buttons have a pleasingly rounded discus shape with smooth seamless edges and are graduated in size from 50mm to 140mm diameter.
Having a metal construction makes our Sensory Reflective Buttons highly durable and with a deluxe feel. They are lightweight, smooth and compellingly tactile to handle. The hand finished mirror surface provides a slightly curved and distorted reflection which is fascinating for children to observe. Ideal for inspiring creative language, using in imaginative play and constructing fun wobbly stacking towers.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - observation
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
Sizes: 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 95mm, 110mm, 125mm and 140mm dia. Pk7.
Age: Suitable for all ages.