Ages 3 - 7
Get a grip on fine motor skills!
These easy-to-use plastic tweezers will encourage fine motor skills while preparing young hands and brains for writing!
- Tweezers action is similar to that of a clothes peg
- Use of the ‘Squeezy Tweezers’ strengthens a child’s pincer grasp which enables them to pick up small objects between their thumb and index finger – an essential pre writing skill
- Colourful tools will develop hand-eye coordination which prepares the muscles and brain for writing. The brain coordinates movement and tactile sensations as a child is writing, which allows them to make changes as needed to maintain muscle control
- Unique tweezers have scoops on the end to allow for collection of small objects – once collected the object cannot be released until squeezed again which avoids frustration for young children still gaining control of their grasp
- Tweezers measure 12cm L
- One set of tweezers supplied